When the path isn't clear, the advisor you turn to should be.

10-Year Archive

Humanizing Tech

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. How more likely are you to want your own car because it’s intimate like underwear versus going completely Uber for everything, especially in really spread out cities.

I’d bet we’ll see something sort of in the middle. Most folks buy a car to use everyday for commuting and errands but then lend out when not in use to offset the cost. Still folks will be a little trepidation so about someone messing up their nice car so maybe 25% total Uber, 25% own but lend out, and 50% still own and never lend out. That’s probably the next ten years.



from Sean Everett on Medium http://ift.tt/2an2GkA